Places To Explore in Port Lincoln Near Aart Apartments
Port Lincoln is a lovely seaside escape for families, friends, couples, and solo travellers from all walks of life. Our beachside apartments have a tranquil ocean view and are the perfect place to relax after a day of adventure. Here are some nearby attractions in Port Lincoln to visit during your stay with us:
- For art lovers. Browse handcrafted jewellery, homewares, and original art at the Quirky Owl Art Gallery directly below the Aart Apartments. Use your reservation number for discounts and art classes from local artist Jill Pantiyasa.
- For nature enthusiasts. Port Lincoln National Park is brimming with breath-taking greenery, ocean views, and wildlife and is the perfect place for walking, birdwatching, and fishing. This park is home to Memory Cove, a sanctuary for coastal birdlife and a secluded place to go dolphin and whale-watching.
- Port Lincoln is known as the Great White Shark capital of Australia, and there are many cage-diving opportunities along the coastline near our holiday accommodation. You can also visit koalas, dingoes, kangaroos, and emus at the Glen Forest Tourist Park and Vineyard, only 16km from Port Lincoln.
- For the perfect beach day. Take a drive down Port Lincoln’s most scenic route, Whaler’s Way, to admire the breath-taking coastal scenery and explore glittering rock pools, caves, and cliffs. The Eyre Peninsula is home to a cluster of beautiful fishing and swimming beaches, such as Fishery Bay and Greenly Beach, that make the perfect day trip from Aart Apartments.
- For foodies. There are so many award-winning restaurants and hotels in Port Lincoln, South Australia that you’ll never be stuck finding somewhere wonderful to eat. Try the Fresh Fish Place for mouth-watering freshly-caught seafood, or visit Del Giorno’s Cafe, the Rogue and Rascal, Line and Label, Harry’s Pizza and Yiros for a range of wining and dining options.